Dr. Ceren Tunçer graduated with a BSc Biology from Middle East Technical University and studied her postgraduate degrees in the Medical School of The University of Birmingham in United Kingdom.
- Epigenetic Inheritance and Cancer. Tuncer C & Tükün A. Turkiye Klinikleri J Med Genet-Special Topics, 2017;2(2):99-106
- The regulation of T cell recruitment to the human liver during acute liver failure. Tuncer C, Oo YH, Murphy N, Adams DH, Lalor PF. Liver Int, 2013; 33(6): 852–863. DOI:10.1111/liv.12182
- CD8 lineage specific regulation of interleukin-7 receptor expression by the transcriptional repressor Gfi1. Ligons DL*, Tuncer C*, Linowes BA, Akcay IM, Kurtulus S, Deniz E, Atasever-Arslan B, Cevik SI, Keller HR, Luckey M, Feigenbaum L, Moroy T, Ersahin T, Atalay R, Erman B*, Park JH*. J Biol Chem, 2012; 287(41):34386-99. DOI 10.1074/jbc.M112.378687 * Equal contribution
- Functional consequences of human lymphocyte cryopreservation: implications for subsequent interactions of cells with endothelium. Faint JM, Tuncer C, Garg A, Adams DH, Lalor PF. J Immunother, 2011; 34(8):588-96. doi: 10.1097/CJI.0b013e31822bc3d0.
- Vascular adhesion protein-1 as a potential therapeutic target in liver disease. Lalor PF, Tuncer C, Weston C, Martin-Santos A, Smith DJ, Adams DH. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 2007; 1110:485-96. doi: 10.1196/annals.1423.051
- Vitronectin in human hepatic tumours contributes to the recruitment of lymphocytes in an alpha v beta3-independent manner. Edwards S, Lalor PF, Tuncer C, Adams DH. Br J Cancer, 2006; 95(11):1545-54. doi:10.1038/sj.bjc.6603467