Berna Morova has received her BS, MS and PhD degrees in Physics Engineering from Istanbul Technical University. Between the years of 2010 – 2017, she worked as a Research Assistant in the same department.
- Morova, N. Bavili, O. Yaman, B. Yigit, M. Zeybel, M. Aydin, B. Dogan, R. Kasztelanic, D. Pysz, R. Buczynski, and A. Kiraz, “Fabrication and characterization of large numerical aperture, high-resolution optical fiber bundles based on high-contrast pairs of soft glasses for fluorescence imaging,” Optics Express, 27, 9502-9515, (2019).
- Rashid, U. C. Coskun, Y. Morova, B. Morova, A. Asikoglu Bozkurt, A. Erten, A. Jonas, and A. Kiraz, “Guiding of emulsion droplets in microfluidic chips along shallow tracks defined by laser ablation,” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 21, 160, (2017).
- Yalizay, Y. Morova, K. Dincer, Y. Ozbakir, A. Jonas, C. Erkey, A. Kiraz, S. Akturk, “Versatile liquid-core optofluidic waveguides fabricated in hydrophobic silica aerogels by femtosecond-laser ablation,” Optical Materials, 47, 478-483, (2015).
- Altingoz, B. Yalizay, S. Akturk, “Propagation characteristics of Bessel beams generated by continuous, incoherent light sources,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A-Optics Image Science and Vision, 32,1567-1575, (2015).
- Yalizay, T. Ersoy, B. Soylu, and S. Akturk, “Fabrication of nanometer-size structures in metal thin films using femtosecond laser Bessel beams,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 31104 (2012).
- Yalizay, B. Soylu, and S. Akturk, “Optical element for generation of accelerating Airy beams,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 27, 2344-2346 (2010).